OmniUpdate Faculty Web Sites
What is OmniUpdate?
OmniUpdate is a content management system used by the College for Web pages on www.mjc.edu. It is an easy-to-learn tool for updating your Web pages from any Web browser. No additional software installation is needed. Just login directly from your Web page to make and save edits to your content.
Why use OmniUpdate templates for my site?
- Easy-to-learn tool – OmniUpdate is intuitive and built for ease-of use
- Section 508 & ADA Compliant – MJC OmniUpdate faculty Web templates are Section 508 and ADA compliant, up to Web standards and work across multiple platforms and browsers.
- Plenty of options – Choose from 11 page layouts and customize your color scheme
- Accessible from any Web browser – No need for additional software installation because OmniUpdate is browser-based. All you need is a Web browser and an Internet connection.
- Full support from the Web Team – As OmniUpdate is the College’s official content management system, training sessions and materials are focused on using OmniUpdate.
What will my OmniUpdate site look like?
With 12 page layouts, 10 pre-set color themes and access to source code, your site look is up to you.
Preview the default color themes.
Preview the available page layouts.
- Check available training dates.
- Also, see available documentation, help & tutorials for faculty using OmniUpdate.
Still not sure about OmniUpdate.
I want to know all of my options!